TIM has a tie-up with Annamalai University to offer this distance learning program which has the approval of the Distance Education Council, New Delhi.
This course is beneficial for personnel who are already working in the Aviation industry and who want to upgrade themselves in their respective fields.
This 2-year comprehensive course covers all aspects of management.
• Management Communication
• Principles of Management & Organization Behavior
• Management Accounting &Business Economics
• Human Resources Management
• Project Management
• Statistical & Quantitative Techniques & Applied Operations Research
• Introduction to Aviation
• Materials & Logistic Management
• Marketing Management including e- Commerce
• Industrial Relations & Labour laws
• International Business Management
• Introduction to Air Tourism/Cargo Business
• Introduction to Aviation Regulations
• Basics of Airlines & Airport Management
• Technology Management
• Maintenance Management
• Any Graduate (except 10+2+2 pattern).
• Applicants who have qualified themselves in P.G.
Diploma in Management Programmes of any recognized
University / Institution and those who have worked in
Managerial / Executive / Supervisory cadre, in a
Manufacturing/ Marketing / Banking / Service
organizations are eligible and will be given preference.